BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Monday, February 28, 2011

mimi :)

I am Mimi,

I am a simple and ordinary kind of girl

I am a clumsy girl who do things very harshly

I am a crazy girl who always laugh at nothing

I am quiet outside but I am really noisy inside

I hate to be emotional but I always cry

I am a nice person to those who are nice to me

I am fun to be with and I am a true friend

I am stupid, but my stupidity makes others laugh

I am an idiot but I am smart

I used to be a coward but sometimes I'm used to fight

I have lots of difficulties on living my own life

I used to be hurt, but after the pain I smile

I am not perfect, I will never be, and I don't want to be

Because this is me,  this is the real me

No one can change me and Nobody can

I love to be me, I wanna be me forever

A girl who has lots of imperfections but I am not fake.. :)

0 comments: