BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Change In Me

Others say that I am not the person that they knew in the past anymore. They say that I have changed a lot. Some are telling me that I am not the friend they know anymore, that I've really changed. "You are not as simple as you are used to be." this is what my friend for the past two years used to tell me now. Sometimes I was thinking if did I really lose a friend just because I've changed. Did I lose the person that I have treasured and loved for the past 2 years. Every night this come to my mind, I cannot control myself and I'll see myself crying. But, I came to realization that I should not cry, because I know that I did not do anything to them to hate me. And I've realized that changing is not a sin because sometimes changing means improving.

0 comments: