BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Clouds make me SMILE :)

The whole afternoon yesterday, I was outside our house. The whole afternoon I was staring at the sky. I will just notice myself that I was already smiling. My sister told me that I am like a crazy child and she also said that I'M CRAZY!. I didn't mind her because she doesn't see what can I imagine. Oh!! At first I saw an image of a dog, then I went inside our house to call my sister, when I went out again it is not a dog anymore, it was already a cat. After a few seconds, the image change into Winnie the Pooh. Then I also saw the clouds formed a poodle. I really feel that the clouds make me happy. The whole day I was in stress but when I started to look at the clouds, I felt that I am already refreshed. Hmmm, thanks to the clouds because you make me SMILE! :))

0 comments: